Haan Palcu-Chang Presents
Yes you read that correctly, we are bringing you more nice times out in Bloomfield! September 26 is the traditional kick-off of Oktoberfest so using that as a springboard for inspiration we’ve invited Haan Palcu-Chang out to the brewery and he’s throwing down a-kind-of-Chinese-Oktoberfest feast that is set to blow your mind.
Parasol Wines are also back with their quintessential nice-times vibes and insanely rad wines — rumour has it that there maybe a special spritz for your perusing pleasure.
Ticket includes your multi-course meal and nice times.
HOW THIS WORKS
1. choose from the two seating options; 2:00pm leisurely lunch or 5:00pm dinner
2. reserve a table - buy your tickets online, each table can accommodate 2-6 guests - please purchase tickets as a group
3. Tickets do not include gratuity - if you would like to tip the chef please add it at check-out!
- Sauerkraut spring roll with ham hock and creme fraiche
- Smoked trout salad with tea egg, farmer’s cheese and black rice vinegar dressing
-Homemade Chinese 5-spice Bratwurst with smashed cucumber, potato salad and Chiu Chau chilli oil
-Beef cheek Goulash with Taiwanese chilli bean paste, ginger and stir-fried spatzle
- Sour cherry trifle with Chinese bitter almond custard and fried soy bean crumb
Menu items could be subject to change if inspiration strikes.
We are super appreciative of this Toronto Star feature. Thank-you Shawna Wagman for the write up - and to everyone who is supporting small busines...Read more